Dear Sir/Madam pursuant to the applicable Personal Data Protection Legislation CNH Industrial N.V. (hereinafter referred to as the"Company”)wishes to inform you about how your personal data is collected, processed and protected:
1. with your consent, your personal data will be collected, handled and processed with the following purposes:
1.1 automatically send you e-mails including newsletters and new alerts that keep you
updated on the news uploaded to the CNH Industrial portal www.cnhindustrial.com (1.1. hereinafter referred to as the “Service”);
1.2 to provide, subject to your express consent, commercial and/or promotional information as well as send advertising materials, engaging in interactive commercial communications regarding the products, services and other activities of CNH Industrial Group as well as performing market research;
1.3 to profile, subject to your express consent, your behaviors, habits and interests - also through your internet and media usage (i.e. websites, social networks, app) - in order to improve the services offered by the CNH Industrial Group and offer you a better and customized service;
2. The communication of your personal data is on a voluntary basis. Failure to provide consent prevents the Company from processing your data and therefore to supply you with the Services described in section 1.1 above;
3. The Company may communicate your personal data to subsidiaries, affiliates, companies of CNH Industrial Group, trusted external parties, service providers, authorized dealers and distributors, business partners, social media company and other third party suppliers for the purposes described in sections 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 above. The Company may transfer your personal data in a country outside your country of domicile, even outside the European Union. The Company ensure that such data transfers and the handling of data in that country is adequately protected;
4. The processing of the data is handled by electronic means and to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same data in compliance with the provisions of the applicable laws;
5. Your data will be stored by the Data Controller;
Pursuant to the applicable Personal Data Protection Legislation, you have the right to obtain
confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you are being processed, regardless of their
being already recorded, of their origin and knowledge of the logic involved and communication of such
data in intelligible form.
You can require and obtain the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or the freezing of data
treated in breach of law, including those cases in which processing is necessary in relation to the
purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently handled as well as the updating,
rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data.
You also have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to your data processing
whether the data is processed for the performance of the activities relevant with the purposes of the
collection, for commercial information, for advertising or direct sales.