Seed by Seed Precision
Our smart planters accommodate changes within the micro-environment, soil type, moisture, temperature, and residue in order to place each individual seed and maximize seed-to-soil contact, increasing its yield potential. Seed by seed, our smart planters give every seed the best chance of success, increasing profitability and saving time.
“The better and the more uniform the stand you can get in your crops, the higher yield that you are going to get come fall harvest. This next generation planter is definitely a game-changer.”
- Kevin Chiavario
Electronic seed metering on each row of our planters ensures accurate, consistent in-furrow seed spacing. In one second, each row unit can accurately place up to 135 seeds into the ground that are evenly spaced at the right distance from one to another. Our patented speed-adjusted vacuum fan and auxiliary alternator automation provide the optimal vacuum & power needs to the planter automatically, without operator intervention.
Our planting automation allows up to six connected planters to function as one, allowing growers to easily share real-time data, like guidance lines, boundaries, and coverage maps, between multiple pieces of equipment planting up to 10 mph in the same field. This increases productivity, allows specific planting options, avoids skips and overlaps, and saves money.
- Farmers can view planter settings remotely to ensure proper seed placement and receive alerts if they fall outside acceptable ranges.
- Farmers can coordinate machine logistics to efficiently manage refueling, filling and maintenance work during tight planting windows.
- Farmers can transfer variable rate prescriptions from the cloud to the planter and receive AS-PLANTED maps (a digital geo-referenced record of the planting pass).
Customer Benefits & Value Summary
- Reduced seed and liquid fertilizer costs with precise planting technologies.
- Increased yields with better seed singulation and overlap control.
- Improved logistics and fleet management with connected platform.
- Significant seed and liquid fertilizer savings with individual row control on a 60’ planter.
- Electronic seed metering on each row of our planters ensures accurate, consistent in-furrow seed spacing. In one second, each row unit can accurately place up to 135 seeds into the ground that are evenly spaced at the right distance from one to another.