CASE ANNOUNCES "LANDSCAPER OF THE YEAR" FINALISTS
For more information please contact:
Communications (630) 887-2345
RACINE, Wis. - (Oct. 15, 2009) - Case Construction Equipment recently announced the 12 finalists in the 2010 Landscaper of the Year contest. The contest, co-sponsored by Case, recognizes the best landscape contractors across the United States.
The finalists in the Landscaper of the Year contest include:
- Rick Armet of Armet's Landscape, Atascadero, Calif.
- Kit Bock of Big Tree, Inc., Fort Myers, Fla.
- Mark Borst of Borst Landscape & Design, Allendale, N.J.
- Larry Dixon of Dixon's Landscaping, Brewton, Ala.
- Gene Grant of Grant & Power Landscaping, West Chicago, Ill.
- Thomas Allen Grosh of Grosh's Lawn Service, Clear Spring, Md.
- Steven Hansen of Hansen's Landscape Services, St. George, Utah
- Steve Hill of Turftenders Landscape Services, Raleigh, N.C.
- Karen and Maur McKie of Green Oak Garden Center, Jackson, Miss.
- Eric "Cameron" Murray of ECM Enterprises, Raleigh, N.C.
- Shaun Shepherd of One Degree Lawn Care & Landscaping, Tahlequah, Okla.
- Allen Sweeney of Al's Complete Lawn Care, Frankfort, Ky.
The twelve finalists will attend a four-day, three-night, all-expenses-paid Caribbean cruise. The event includes a special reception, industry roundtable session and an awards banquet. The winning contractor's business will be featured on the front cover and in a multi-page story in the January 2010 issue of Total Landscape Care magazine. The 11 finalists will be featured in articles in subsequent 2010 issues of the magazine.
To qualify, nominees had to own a landscaping company for at least five years, post annual revenues of $8 million or less, maintain an excellent safety record, own at least three ride-on machines and provide a positive reflection on the landscape industry overall.
Case offers a variety of easy-to-operate, low-maintenance equipment for landscaping contractors, including skid steers, compact track loaders, compact wheel loaders, loader/backhoes and compact excavators. For more information please visit www.casece.com.
Case Construction Equipment, Inc. sells and supports a full line of construction equipment around the world, including the world's No. 1 loader/backhoes, articulated trucks, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steers, compact track loaders and rough-terrain forklifts. Through Case dealers, customers have access to a true professional partner--with world-class equipment and aftermarket support, industry-leading warranties and flexible financing. More information is available at www.casece.com. Case is a division of CNH Global N.V., whose stock is listed at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CNH), which is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat S.p.A. (FIA.MI). More information about CNH can be found online at www.cnh.com.