In compliance with Article 18 of the Company’s Articles of Association, CNH Industrial periodically holds general meetings which are open to all shareholders. In this section you will find all of the related information, including those on how to attend, to vote and additional documents.
Annual General Meeting April 16, 2020
In consideration of the corona virus outbreak (Covid-19) CNH Industrial N.V. would like to remind shareholders about the following:
- In light of the public health risks arising from COVID-19 and restrictive measures implemented to reduce or eliminate gatherings of people, Company shareholders are expected not to attend the AGM in person. You do not need to be present to cast your vote at the Annual General Meeting on 16 April 2020; instead, you are urged to cast your votes by proxy or online in advance.
- You may issue a proxy to Computershare S.p.A., as agent for CNH Industrial N.V. (if you hold shares in a Monte Titoli Participant Account) or you may use a US proxy (if you hold shares in a DTC Participant Account), which you can find herein below, following the voting instructions included in the Notice of the Annual General Meeting herein below; or
- You may vote online on the link herein below (if you hold shares in a Monte Titoli Participant Account) or in the US by following the online voting instructions on your proxy card or on the voting instruction form which will be mailed/emailed to you by your US bank or broker (if you hold shares in a DTC Participant Account); or
- You may exercise your vote by calling the phone number listed on your proxy card or on your voting instruction form or contacting your US bank or broker (if you hold shares in a DTC Participant Account); and
- You may address any question regarding the proxy and/or online/phone voting by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you hold shares in a Monte Titoli Participant Account) or to email@example.com or contacting your US bank or broker (if you hold shares in a DTC Participant Account).
- For health and safety reasons, the Company will take appropriate measures to minimize public health risks relating to the AGM and further measures will be introduced in the event local prescriptions will be amended.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the physical arrangements on the day of the AGM, including refusing entry to the meeting to comply with health and safety requirements.
The Company acknowledges that the extraordinary circumstances caused by the Corona-virus outbreak will limit the physical presence of our shareholders to the April 16, 2020 AGM. For this reason, shareholders who decide not to attend this meeting in Amsterdam and that wish to submit questions of general interest regarding items on the AGM agenda may submit their questions by email to AGM_2020@cnhind.com up to 11:00 a.m. CEST on Monday 13 April 2020.
The email submitting such question(s) must include name, surname, number of shares held by the shareholder, AGM agenda item to which the question refers and the bank or broker statement proving shareholder's share possession at the AGM record date.
During the AGM we will answer to questions received according to the above instructions.
Conversely, we will not answer to questions received without the required information mentioned above, received after such deadline, not coming from an identified shareholder or not related to AGM agenda items.